Vista OEM

geekhelp4u

Reaction score
Hey all, quick question....

Does anyone know where I can get the multiple copies of vista without a COA? I know the day is coming that a client will have a OEM computer that needs a re install, and I make it a habit to have all disks on hand, as their case will usually provide the COA! Additionally, what all copies of vista do you recommend to have on hand! I looked on the warez sites, and al they offer is Premium with an illegal activation, and this does me no good!

I know with XP, I have Home OEM, Home Retail, Pro OEM, Pro Retail and Pro License

I know microsoft has the technet site, but does that membership allow downloading of the multiple versions? If so, I will gladly pay the 350 it cost to become a member

Last edited:
Microsoft Action Pack will only give you Vista Business although they have emailed to say they are sending Ultimate out to all subscribers :D

If you purchase Vista OEM - it should arrive as DVD and all versions of Vista are on it - depending on what key you type in you will get the matching version..... OEM is so cheap,, it's worth the outlay to have a version that definately hasn't been tampered with!

A downloaded version from a moody website isn't worth wasting a blank cd on!

If you purchase Vista OEM - it should arrive as DVD and all versions of Vista are on it - depending on what key you type in you will get the matching version..... OEM is so cheap,, it's worth the outlay to have a version that definately hasn't been tampered with!

where is the cheapest place to get the OEM? Again, would prefer if it did not have a COA! Hell, I dont care if it is just a cloned DVD of Vista so long as I can use it with an existing COA

There are versions of Vista OEM and Office 07 OEM from MS that are master copies that house all editions on one DVD/CD. Just matter of choosing which one you are installing and using the proper key when they ask for it.

There are versions of Vista OEM and Office 07 OEM from MS that are master copies that house all editions on one DVD/CD. Just matter of choosing which one you are installing and using the proper key when they ask for it.

Thanks, but where do you get a copy of it!!! That is my question!

Actually my apologies, I think it might've just been the Office 07 that had the option to pick and choose version.

Back