[TIME SENSITIVE] Pricing Guide

Tech Savvy

Reaction score
A while back I posted an infographic I made myself using a graphics tool. I forget the name of the tool now, but might have been canva..

Anyway, it was like a couple bucks for my stock photos and a great option at the time, but now I want to change it to something better and more professional!

I ran a 99design contest (love that) asking for three pages.
1. How IT Works page (3 steps to hassle free IT)
2. MSP Packages Pricing
3. Block hour pricing

Here are the top results put into a poll. If you guys have time can you review/vote?

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/0e7405b12a

TYIA!

P.S. I put time sensitive in the title because Im only keeping the poll open for a couple of days before choosing a winner.

I cannot see anything more than a thumbnail view of each choice - no way to zoom in on them. Also, several look identical. Also, no description of how these things will be used / distributed. No way to get enough information to offer an opinion - sorry.

Definitely the very bottom left or the very bottom right.
Thanks for the input! Haha bottom left is my favorite tool and the block hour guide matches well too. My only complaint about it is the font size is pretty small the two paragraphs Your business cant afford... and Why us are in pt 8!!! too small. I think with some resizing above he can squeeze a little larger font, but that is my only concern with it.

For bottom right, I realized I don't really want saving money to be apart of the potential client's decision... Im not the cheapest in town and I know it. Just took on a new client and they showed me their monthly bill from their old IT company and my plan is double what theirs is. 😬

I cannot see anything more than a thumbnail view of each choice - no way to zoom in on them. Also, several look identical. Also, no description of how these things will be used / distributed. No way to get enough information to offer an opinion - sorry.
Ah bummer! Thank you for taking the time to at least attempt to check it out. 99designs definitely is not mobile friendly, youd have to be on a desktop and do the browser level zooming.

Back