Suggest me a gfx card

MysteryMan

Reaction score
I will be looking to buy a graphic card soon. I am sick and tired of my onboard intel gfx. I have a 865GBF intel mobo, so I will have to go for an AGP card. Please suggest me a good mid-range AGP card. Right now I am thinking about 6600GT.

MysteryMan said:
I will be looking to buy a graphic card soon. I am sick and tired of my onboard intel gfx. I have a 865GBF intel mobo, so I will have to go for an AGP card. Please suggest me a good mid-range AGP card. Right now I am thinking about 6600GT.

I would go with the 6600GT, they are nice cards, and aren't that expensive.

Anyone here has used XFX Geforce 7600GS ? Some people say this card is a good budget card too. I am confused between this and the 6600GT.

I have a 6600 GT. It works...maybe try one slightly above. Just in case.

Best graphics card is a grilled cheese sandwich. You just have to make it fit in your computer.

If you can rake up the cash i would really suggest a 6800 Ultra. It's not a whole lot more expensive I don't believe and it is really a decent step up from the 6600 so I've been told

If your thinking of getting the 6800GT then do take a look at te 7800GS, from what i've seen, that are pretty good for an nVidia card

Back