Resource icon

Professional Data Recovery Labs

lcoughey

Reaction score
lcoughey submitted a new resource:

Professional Data Recovery Labs - data recovery labs

As it is a somewhat regular question for TN members to ask about a recommended data recovery lab, I thought it might be useful to list labs that are used by TN members and/or are active members of TN. The list will be updated as new labs are recommended.

CountryLab NameTN MemberRe-Seller DiscountWebsite

Canada – Recovery Force Inc – lcoughey – 20% - www.recoveryforce.com

UK – Data Busters – DataBusters...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the efforts! You might consider adding a second location so folks can judge how far away they are from any particular company. $300DDR would be USA - CA , DataMedics would be USA - RI, DataBusters would be UK - Glasgow, DataSavers would be USA - GA, DriveSavers would be USA - CA, Gilware would be USA - WI, Sassinsky would be USA - CA & NJ, PC-Image would be UK - Peterborough (I think), and RecoveryForce would be CA - ON.

Thanks for the efforts! You might consider adding a second location so folks can judge how far away they are from any particular company. $300DDR would be USA - CA , DataMedics would be USA - RI, DataBusters would be UK - Glasgow, DataSavers would be USA - GA, DriveSavers would be USA - CA, Gilware would be USA - WI, Sassinsky would be USA - CA & NJ, PC-Image would be UK - Peterborough (I think), and RecoveryForce would be CA - ON.
I was thinking of that, but the issue comes when some companies have multiple locations...it then gets very confusing. Just the same, I'll think about your suggestion.

There is one in my area I've recommended to people that wanted local, so they can drop off and pickup. www.techfusion.com. Everyone has been very happy with them. In the past they charged a non-refundable setup fee, I think it was $50 or $75.

DriveSavers has a 10% discount to customer plus 10% commission. They are expensive but they are a great company. Another great selling point is that they are HIPPA certified for medical professionals.

FYI we also offer 20% discount to companies if they are willing to become a "Partner" and just post a link on their website saying they are a partner.

We also meet HIPAA compliance standards.

Back