Platform for advertising

DHippo

Reaction score
Does anyone use one of Yelps campaign managers or even google? I want feedback from someone who does and doesn't to see what is the cost and benefits of each one.

As I've said before, the big benefit of the net is that it's world-wide coverage. But you don't care about that. You're not Ford or Apple. The customers you want to reach are in, say, an hour's travel time of you. So - go local with your advertising. You only have a finite amount of money to spend, so make sure it's well-targeted.

As I've said before, the big benefit of the net is that it's world-wide coverage. But you don't care about that. You're not Ford or Apple. The customers you want to reach are in, say, an hour's travel time of you. So - go local with your advertising. You only have a finite amount of money to spend, so make sure it's well-targeted.

I understand what you mean but my volume I am receiving cannot easily be distributed around just my local area. Especially because the local Resellers are plentiful. I am receiving 5000+ units monthly already and am looking at getting a small warehouse in the next month or so.

Back