Opinions on Mobrise and other modern WYSIWYG Website builders?

Yeah, I'm with @GreyWolf, I would not trust that for anything. Download it using Facebook or Google so they can spam your timeline or give them an email address so they can send you a code to access your account? What account?

MOBIRISE
Check your email. Your account password is sent to [fake email]

@Your PCMD What account? ... Your checking account , Your bank account , your paypal credentials, etc.. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately too many red flags for the total worth value.. You would not see me build a payable shop with a free site builder too much liability issues for my clients.

I'm currently using the beaver builder plugin for wordpress, and then stuffing that through w2static to make a static version of my website to publish.

I like hand coding, starting with a framework like Bootstrap or buying a theme to work off of from ThemeForest.

Last edited:
Netobject fusion a long time ago if I wanted something to generate part of the code but I usually used it for things like Technibble's kit launcher type setups.

Theses days hand code and lots of programming to make better high quality secure image formats I also do my own fonts when required.

Back