New Landing Page

I like it, but I love nav bars just like how you have it. Everything above the fold is good too. Now you're on Wordpress, get knocking out some SEO for yourself. That page, do another one but title it "computer repair + your town". I'll PM you some info about how I do it.

My thoughts: The layout is ok, its just that your text isnt designed to sell.

Front Page:
Only one reaaaally small phone number on the front page in the top left. Easy to miss. I would put a much larger one somewhere on the front page.

Remote Support - "Let our technicians take control" is kind of a negative term. Angle this more on convenience "we can help you anywhere" rather than "taking control".

Instruction - It seems the text doesnt match the instruction headline. Do you do teaching? or are an expert installer

Networking - Encryption, permissions, firewalls etc.. They wont understand this.. Just say "make your network secure"

Managed Services:
Profiled in 2009 as one of the fastest growing companies in The Lowcountry today by The Post and Courier Newspaper
Dont care about you, what are you going to do for ME as the visitor?

We’ve combined custom scheduling and monitoring Antivirus and Antispyware and the effectiveness of remote scanning to bring you a managed bundle of security for your computers, tablets and phones. Combined with an assortment of applications, scripts and other tools we make sure no stone is left unturned when looking for PROACTIVE issues like security updates and firewalls and our application allows us to remotely and securely manage the health AND security of your computer, with real-time reporting to our Network Operations Center.
Most people wont understand any of this. And its not about how it solves my PROBLEMS. You are mentioning features, when you should be mentioning benefits.

Make it about how you prevent problems before they happen, before they cause costly downtime. It would be great if your systems 'just worked'.

Contracts:
This shouldnt be in the header and passworded. If its something you need to point clients to occasionally, put it in the footer. The header nav is for selling.

Reviews:
Visually hard to scan. The bold doesnt work. Its just a wall of text. I'd maybe debold the text and make it italic with the names normal. Spread them out a bit too.

About Us:
Believe it or not, the about us page is STILL about them. Its just how YOU can help them. You can mention stuff about what you stand for etc..

Technical:
Your TTFB (time till first byte) is awful. I have to wait 4.4 seconds until the server even starts sending a single byte to me, let alone loading the actual page. This is usually caused by a crappy host or a too many/slow plugins.

Responsiveness has some issues where the text is hard up against the side. This dark backgrounded page is out of place compared to the white background of the rest of the site.

upload_2017-11-1_15-16-20.png

Good points from both of you, but remember Bryce, I had asked for a critique of
New Landing Page and not the whole site but thanks for digging in and flushing it out!

I would do some changes. The phone number on top doesn't look good when in mobile format. The black background makes text hard to read. Why clicking on "connect for remote support" takes you to Apple Music?

Capture.PNG

Back