My Website's new look. Must be up by the 22nd! Please review!

In my experience, Google is very fast at recognising website changes and SEO optimisations. I have seen movement occur *very* quickly on long-established sites (ie a matter of days).

I would not be too concerned about getting the SEO locked down before going live, if you do not have time to get it optimised first. I think you will find it is quite ok to get it indexed and then to work on the SEO at your leisure. Its rank will adjust as you go.

True but if changing the URL's to include keywords I would definitely do that before letting Google cache it.

OK, so here's an update:

• A new logo is currently underway.. turns out it is kinda hard to pick one - lol
  • Angies List Reviews can't link to reviews unless you are an Angies list member
  • ACRBO link fixed (Thanks 16k)
  • Headings on main page now clickable (Thanks 16k)
  • Call to action buttons added to folding sections (Thanks 16k)
  • Email fixed on contact page
  • The "Services Main Page" is now UP
  • SEO page names changed with help from a plugin, image names changed for SEO (Thanks Captain Spaulding)
  • Customer Reviews "Change Time" has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds (Thanks CoastalBendComputers)
  • Finished main page "Virus Slide" (2nd slide)
  • Quickly made the About page "acceptable", but is somewhat barren. It's raining today so no good pics of the car or outside premises yet.
  • "Customer Portal" reviews section now has Google places and thumbtack links to their respective "make a review" pages.

If anyone has anything else that hits them as "wrong" or unacceptable I would sure like to know! I think I have brain-rot from looking at the site for so long! I plan on putting the site up live either tonight (Sunday) or Monday as my huge sponsor banner is going to be seen at my son's elementary school for the first time tomorrow.

The site is consistently reported as being "faster than ~32%" off all sites from pingdom.com. Once I go live I will likely be joining in with the cloudflare CDN to offload a lot of the slider .js scripts, google fonts requests and such that are most likely in the customer's cache already.. this will shave over 1.3MB (of 1.9MB) from most people's INITIAL visits as these files are common to many websites and are stored in browser cache, reusable, and the CDN can provide better service than my host alone, in theory.

Thanks for all the help so far everyone! I can always count on Technibble!

Looks great! I'll "borrow" the designs for your prices, if you don't mind. :) I'll format them in my company colors of course.

Looks great! I'll "borrow" the designs for your prices, if you don't mind. :) I'll format them in my company colors of course.

I'm afraid the designs are hardly borrow-able and if you do so you could be facing some serious legal issues. The theme is only $40 on Themeforest.. "Avada" Theme.

Oh, I didn't mean copy and pasting, I just liked how the prices were laid out and formatted. I can do that myself. :)

I'm afraid the designs are hardly borrow-able and if you do so you could be facing some serious legal issues. The theme is only $40 on Themeforest.. "Avada" Theme.

I knew it looked familiar. I had my eye on that theme but WordPress scares me. I mostly worry about how I would get a wordpress theme into my whmcs template. Also adding scripts to wordpress seems difficult...I can get a plugin to help me with that but how many versions of wordpress will the plugin survive etc.

The site looks pretty sweet. If I had to provide something for improvement id say the images you have in the slider as they take away from the clean site design. Perhaps cleaner styled images for the slider.

Back