[REQUEST] Import contacts from the Clipboard into my Android

InHomeComputerHelp.com

Reaction score
So I just copied and pasted from Zoom chat a bunch of BNI members' contact info. I'll be texting them for 121s. Is there an app that can go from the Clipboard into the right spots in the contacts app? Even just copying and pasting one at a time it's still better than 4 boxes per contact.

Rick

What type of phone do you own? If Android based I found this which may be of purpose

Word and Excel are your friends here. At least they have been for me in years gone by. Paste all that info into a Word file. Turn on hidden characters. Search and replace to make clear delimiters between fields (i.e. replace " " three spaces with a tab). Find what marks the end of a record and place a carriage return. Save as plain text. Import into Excel.

Word and Excel are your friends here. At least they have been for me in years gone by. Paste all that info into a Word file. Turn on hidden characters. Search and replace to make clear delimiters between fields (i.e. replace " " three spaces with a tab). Find what marks the end of a record and place a carriage return. Save as plain text. Import into Excel.
Holy crap!

That's brilliant.

What type of phone do you own? If Android based I found this which may be of purpose

I need to import the clipboard into contacts on my Android phone, but thank you.

Rick

Back