i f*^K!@g hate windows 8

Had one on the bench yesterday. 4 updates. 945 MB. Took about 45 mins to install and I have a good internet connection. Feels like it wouldn't even take that much on Windows 7.

I've recently bought NTLite and started slipstreaming updates into Windows 7 & 8.

It's still in Beta but Nuhi is fast at responding to queries.

I'm trying to create a Windows 8.1 iso with it now... Had a few problems, but getting closer to creating an iso with all updates to December 2014.

Just trying This software now, as would like to have a up to date iso of W8.1 for machine which just need the update, but as it is at the moment, they need the update then around 4gb of updates installed, Just trying to get the ISO to include all updates, as some seem to be missing. But it does seem to save time.

If it's just a reload I would use my custom WIM which is up to date as of a few months ago.

Just trying to get the ISO to include all updates, as some seem to be missing. But it does seem to save time.

I couldn't quite get all updates included, but it's much easier then running WSUSOffline or Windows Update on every machine. Just watch out for KB2966826 & KB2966828 if you haven't enabled .NET Framework 3.5. If these are added without .NET Framework 3.5 being enable, it's hard (impossible??) to add later...

I have been using a mixture of WUD, WSUSOffline and running Windows Update on the completed ISO to get the updates, but always had a few left to do. I would be interested to now how you get on...

I couldn't quite get all updates included, but it's much easier then running WSUSOffline or Windows Update on every machine. Just watch out for KB2966826 & KB2966828 if you haven't enabled .NET Framework 3.5. If these are added without .NET Framework 3.5 being enable, it's hard (impossible??) to add later...

I have been using a mixture of WUD, WSUSOffline and running Windows Update on the completed ISO to get the updates, but always had a few left to do. I would be interested to now how you get on...

Will do, While I would like every update. I did one yesterday and ended up downloading 600mb. So if I can reduce it to under 100mb I would call it a win

Back