Humor Section!

19447_its%20true%20majorgeeks.jpg
I don't get this either lol Some help please?

"In cannabis culture, 420, 4:20, or 4/20 is slang for consuming marijuana and hashish, especially around 4:20 PM."

Tomorrow is 4/20 all day.... lol
Thanks for the explanation because I would never have thought of that! I'd never heard of it, but then I've never taken/used anything that wasn't prescribed.
I also didn't realise that Willy was a cannabis user (although I admit it was naive of me to think he wasn't), so the same could be said about millions of other celebrities.

It's rampant in the "music" industry, so....

Thanks for the explanation because I would never have thought of that! I'd never heard of it, but then I've never taken/used anything that wasn't prescribed.
I also didn't realise that Willy was a cannabis user (although I admit it was naive of me to think he wasn't), so the same could be said about millions of other celebrities.

It's rampant in the "music" industry, so....
It's everywhere and, in the US, it's legal in almost every state. In personal and / or medicinal quantities only.

A lot of people smoke it to ease their physical pains of whatever aliment they suffer from.

It's everywhere and, in the US, it's legal in almost every state. In personal and / or medicinal quantities only.

A lot of people smoke it to ease their physical pains of whatever aliment they suffer from.

I've heard of people getting it prescribed by doctors here in Australia. AFAIK it's still illegal here.?

I really don't car what Willy does I just enjoy (some of) his music.
Can't forget Cheech and Chong.
View attachment 16180
Never watched - or ever wanted to watch - Cheech and Chong. Just the fact they were/are "dope" smokers trying to be comedians, failed miserably in my opinion.

I've heard of people getting it prescribed by doctors here in Australia. AFAIK it's still illegal here.?

I really don't car what Willy does I just enjoy (some of) his music.

Never watched - or ever wanted to watch - Cheech and Chong. Just the fact they were/are "dope" smokers trying to be comedians, failed miserably in my opinion.
It is a grey area, there is the medicinal type which does not include the THC [Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol]- the compound within Marijuana that get's one "high".

Then there are the other "grey areas", there are online sites within Australia than can supply with the real deal. Though one needs to go through the GP and that is the end of the line for some. As the GP's do not want to partake in these distribution sites. I do not know how it would work as one needs to drive to get around. Here in Aust, Vic as far as I know it is illegal to have THC within ones system.

They do have Psilocybin treatment in Australia which is legal, Psilocybin is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound produced by more than 200 species of fungi/shrooms. One signs up to go through the process and attends a clinic and microdoses with nurses in attendance. It is used for people with severe PTSD and Depression and Psilocybin has been proven to alleviate these issues.

Last edited:
Back