[REQUEST] Hosting Suggestions

InHomeComputerHelp.com

Reaction score
Leaving iPage Just shut down my whole account still for one site getting hacked. I deleted the site and hours later still not up. I'm sure it would be up instantly if I'd have bought Sitelock which they keep trying to shove down my throat. Being the backup fanatic I am I've already moved my important sites to my backup hosting Inmotionhosting which has recently become my preferred anyway. Inmotion is noneig.

Anyway I hardly use DBs but heavily use php including curl and file get contents. Need multiple domain hosting and looking for suggestions.

Thanks,

Rick

This is a loaded question. You ask 6 people, you will get 6 different answers. are you building your site from scratch, with HTML or are you using say WordPress? I build all my sites on Wordpress and use DreamHost as my site hosting company. They seem to be very good and are recommended by Wordpress.org. If you are looking for something that isn't wordpress based, you can give us an idea of how you are building your site and on what platform. Maybe someone can give you a better clue as to who will work best for that platform.

A lot of people will say "Stay away from this company or that company". In my experience they are all decent. It's more about the customer service you get and how fast their servers are.

I'm trying eleven2 They're non-eig. My sites are php driven. Over the last year or two I've developed my own website system and format. Not a big WordPress fan I don't like UIs telling me what I can and cannot do.

Rick

Back