[REQUEST] Google Pixel XL - Needs Repair

Reaction score
My personal Google Pixel XL needs repair, it is stuck in a boot loop according to the interwebs (i know, i know) it is the power button bar. I am looking for a place to send it to get repaired where would you send it? Just not feeling repairing it myself

Thanks in advance

I don't understand your reference to the 'power button bar' but have you tried to factory reset the phone? Press and hold the volume down and power button and scroll through the options. If you might know what caused this to happen I may be able to help a little more. If it is an install or a setting change of some sort perhaps booting in safe mode will sort your problem.

EDIT: I'm sorry! I've just re-read. Is your power button unresponsive? If you have no support by Google you may be able to connect to a device that allows you to search for a firmware problem. Uninstall any app that isn't needed via Google Play.

Software isn't my strongest area but you have no replies. Let me know more.

Last edited:
I don't understand your reference to the 'power button bar' but have you tried to factory reset the phone? Press and hold the volume down and power button and scroll through the options. If you might know what caused this to happen I may be able to help a little more. If it is an install or a setting change of some sort perhaps booting in safe mode will sort your problem.

EDIT: I'm sorry! I've just re-read. Is your power button unresponsive? If you have no support by Google you may be able to connect to a device that allows you to search for a firmware problem. Uninstall any app that isn't needed via Google Play.

Software isn't my strongest area but you have no replies. Let me know more.
That post was from October 2018.

Yes it's pretty common for new members to buff their post count replying to old threads.

IE: Replied to a thread with last post Jan 2019. Also immediately posts a help thread.

zKBtpnR.png

Back