Fab's Auto backup

I sure do and it has been my go to transfer program ever since! So right about time flying and the older I get the faster it flies lol
So true. I made this while learning how to code. It's been my very first project and I must admit I've never made anything else. That was in 2005!

Reactions: GTP
Hi! has anybody noticed issues with Fab's when backing up from the winpe version? I've been using it for about 15 years flawlessly and the last couple times its skipped a lot of data, especially when selecting additional drives. It seems to work fine if I use it within windows, but that's not always possible.

Hi! has anybody noticed issues with Fab's when backing up from the winpe version? I've been using it for about 15 years flawlessly and the last couple times its skipped a lot of data, especially when selecting additional drives. It seems to work fine if I use it within windows, but that's not always possible.
No?

I use it from Gandalf's PE and it works just fine.
What PE are you using?

@fabs

Last edited:
Yes i put a fresh copy in pe, files looked the same however, I'll see if it happens again if it does then I'll get another pe put together

Reactions: GTP
Back