Dual monitor

Fred Claus

Reaction score
Has anyone used something like this? I have a 15.6" laptop and I'm looking for a way to add a second screen.

KYY Portable Monitor Latest 15.6'' FHD 1080P USB-C HDMI Laptop Monitor w/Smart Cover Bag & Dual Speakers, External HDR Computer Screen, Travel Gaming Monitor for PC MAC Phone Xbox PS4/5 Switch https://a.co/d/4v2oHfj

I have several SoHo clients who use similar monitors (several brands) rather than desktop monitors because of the size compatibility.
I have one client using 3 and another using 4. Others just use 1.
They prefer this setup rather than looking from laptop monitor to a larger desktop monitor.

I have several SoHo clients who use similar monitors (several brands) rather than desktop monitors because of the size compatibility.
I have one client using 3 and another using 4. Others just use 1.
They prefer this setup rather than looking from laptop monitor to a larger desktop monitor.
I'm assuming if I want just one, I can hook it directly into the laptop. If I want more than one, I need a box to connect it to.

Reactions: GTP
Has anyone used something like this? I have a 15.6" laptop and I'm looking for a way to add a second screen.

KYY Portable Monitor Latest 15.6'' FHD 1080P USB-C HDMI Laptop Monitor w/Smart Cover Bag & Dual Speakers, External HDR Computer Screen, Travel Gaming Monitor for PC MAC Phone Xbox PS4/5 Switch https://a.co/d/4v2oHfj
I've noticed them here and there. But for $89 bucks I might just pick one up. Would be great to use with my laptop when I'm out and about, sitting at a restaurant eating lunch and working or set up at a client's office.

I think I'm going to order one too. In addition to using it as an extra display for my laptop as I'm running around during the day, I suppose this would make a nice monitor to use in a pinch at a customer site when working on a desktop or server.

I'm going to research these a little more. I saw a Viewsonic for $130

I wouldn't mind spending a little more for a brand I trust, but I haven't compared how its different that the original one posted.

I think I'm going to order one too. In addition to using it as an extra display for my laptop as I'm running around during the day, I suppose this would make a nice monitor to use in a pinch at a customer site when working on a desktop or server.

I'm going to research these a little more. I saw a Viewsonic for $130

I wouldn't mind spending a little more for a brand I trust, but I haven't compared how its different that the original one posted.
That's what I'm doing now. I wonder what makes the ViewSonic brand one different from the off brand that's 50.00 less?

ViewSonic monitors have always been premium quality, well designed and manufactured, using high quality components.

I support this conclusion even though I apparently reached the same one subconsciously. We just always have had good luck with Viewsonics and their choices in the 24/27 range are more economical than others as well. Other than Dell monitors when we purchase a Dell system and Lenovo monitors when we purchase a Lenovo system, I don't think we've bought anything other than Viewsonic for years now.

Back