Do not run/evade police in Arkansas.

In many States active measures, like they used, to stop fleeing/unresponsive vehicles, are against the law. Only thing allowed are spike strips or entire road shutdowns. At any rate if I see dome lights I'm pulling over ASAP. No need to give them an excuse to do anything out of hand.

Most of the PIT maneuvers were good, some put the public at risk; especially the one across the opposite highway.
Had to laugh at the guy in the backseat, opened the door to leg it. Only for the door to sway back and knock him about HA HA!

I spend way too much time on youtube watching the following.
Chase videos , Officer-involved shootings, 1st amendment frauditors, Michigan court dockets, and sovereign citizens.
Toss in some movie and TV show reactions for sanity.

I spend way too much time on youtube watching the following.
Chase videos , Officer-involved shootings, 1st amendment frauditors, Michigan court dockets, and sovereign citizens.
Toss in some movie and TV show reactions for sanity.
I love watching the Dashcam Owners Australia "Instant Karma" videos of offenders doing illegal stuff being totally unaware that a Police vehicle is right there!

Last edited:
Sovereign Citizens, quality humour there.

Sovereign Citizens in Aus.
Yeah, thanks @frase as if I didnt need more idiot vids to watch.
But damn these are funny.
Got a few lined up to watch hahaha.

Policeman: "Do you have a current Drivers Licence?"

Sovereign Citizen: "I dont need one....you have no authority!..You can't tell me what to do!"

Policeman: "Ur under arrest. Please step out of the vehicle!" (Gets dragged out and put in a Paddy Wagon)

hahahahahaha

Last edited:
The whole "Thin Blue Line" movement is a white supremacist response to BLM from a key function of America's systemic racism - the police.

#ACAB
Cops don't prevent crime. Pit manoeuvres are basically attempted murders but that's what cops do.

The whole "Thin Blue Line" movement is a white supremacist response to BLM from a key function of America's systemic racism - the police.
#ACAB
Cops don't prevent crime. Pit manoeuvres are basically attempted murders but that's what cops do.

I bet you're fun at parties...

Would I be wrong in assuming that countries that have adopted driving on the right would have done so because of the "American incursion" during WW1 or WW2?

I think you ar

#ACAB
Cops don't prevent crime. Pit manoeuvres are basically attempted murders but that's what cops d

I agree.
It's not us on the wrong side of the road - it's them!
They have their steering wheel on the wrong side of the car as well!
No to Metric System! USA prefer to measure objects in Whales, Cars & Buses.

Back