Conference Room Webcam

thecomputerguy

Reaction score
Client is requesting a conference room webcam ... currently has a 1080p logitech webcam that isn't getting the job done.

I looked into this for higher resolution but I still don't think this is what they are looking for: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Webcam-Microphone-Desktop-Universal/dp/B0BL2C5GHH

There is no power or ethernet run under the conference room desk so our best bet is going to be an extension power cord from the wall to the conference room with a WiFi webcam?

I have no experience in this and because it blinks I'm expected to be an expert in it.

Typical applications will be Teams and Zoom.

Conference room is probably 300-400 Sq/f and the table seats 10-15 people comfortably.

You can a "conference room cam"....that Logitech one is just a slightly higher end desktop one.

Scroll through the different areas of the above link...different sizes and purposes.

In the link above..scrolling down, I got the "Meetup" one for our conference room...which is a small room.

Another cool thing, search for some YouTube videos on "Lenovo Teams Room Hub"...learn around those. I have one connected to our Logitech...the "Teams Room" has a lot of cool features way beyond a regular Teams on your desktop client.

Back