Cell phone parts

netgeek

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with DBX Store. Their prices seem lower than etech, Mobile Defenders, and Device Parts Plus

Well, you can check it yourself. Why don't you use Aliexpress? there you can understand from the reviews what product will arrive to your home.

Well, you can check it yourself. Why don't you use Aliexpress? there you can understand from the reviews what product will arrive to your home.
I've used Aliexpress and had good luck with them. I had a few vendors that provided defective parts but it wasn't worth it to ship the parts back to China for a refund. Because of the volume that I was doing, this wasn't a big deal - I was saving about 50% on the cost of screens that were being offered in the states.

I've used Aliexpress and had good luck with them. I had a few vendors that provided defective parts but it wasn't worth it to ship the parts back to China for a refund. Because of the volume that I was doing, this wasn't a big deal - I was saving about 50% on the cost of screens that were being offered in the states.
Oh:(, I understood ... well, if so, then this is certainly not a profitable option. I agree.

Im another one on the list that hasn't used them, but they sure do have competitive prices. I'll have to give them a shot. I normally use WholeSaleGadgetParts. Prices are fair, but definitely not the cheapest I've found. I just like the fact that they ship from the US and quickly.

Im another one on the list that hasn't used them, but they sure do have competitive prices. I'll have to give them a shot. I normally use WholeSaleGadgetParts. Prices are fair, but definitely not the cheapest I've found. I just like the fact that they ship from the US and quickly.
You might want to check out Mengtor for parts. Their prices are competitive and when I had my shop I ordered over $250K worth of part from them.

I have used all of them from AliExpress to MD and MS and 16 other suppliers from the US. All have ups and downs I did notice MS has had pretty competitive pricing if your looking for US shipping getting parts from overseas is a way to drop cost down in supplies and parts but you do wait a long while. Also you could be flagged with TSA when traveling buying overseas products that may be considered "counterfeit" or "orginal" parts that your not authorized to purchase apple is a big one who tries to go after people. I have seen this happen from a few people and business owners and not even realize what they were doing was wrong.

I have used all of them from AliExpress to MD and MS and 16 other suppliers from the US. All have ups and downs I did notice MS has had pretty competitive pricing if your looking for US shipping getting parts from overseas is a way to drop cost down in supplies and parts but you do wait a long while. Also you could be flagged with TSA when traveling buying overseas products that may be considered "counterfeit" or "orginal" parts that your not authorized to purchase apple is a big one who tries to go after people. I have seen this happen from a few people and business owners and not even realize what they were doing was wrong.

Correction Not buying while traveling but having things shipped to you overseas and causes you to get flagged by TSA and then they will check you every time and might deny flights.

Back