Can you please help with my websites

Some of us are skilled in typography, you are not one of them, I am definitely not one of them, best to just find a template to work with that fits your needs in these scenarios.

I know this isn't about appearance, which appears to be your big concern, but how about this: "Please call first to make an appointment."

If THE most important thing (top dead center of your home page) you want to say to a potential customer is "call first" you should darn well include your phone number right there. I know, it's hidden on the black bar at the top of the page, but a lot of people aren't going to see it there. Make it EASY for people to call you, not an Easter egg hunt.

Okay well appearance is one thing, grammar is another. Yikes. I thought Google translate kicked in and it was translating from Mandarin...

If you want to solve boring, isn't the simple way is to get some wordpress template ?

Maybe something from here, for example ?

Last edited:
Your alignments at least on my phone are all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Your contact us section also has no contact info just a map

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

@tropicz, if you are going to have testimonials on your site (and you should do), at least have them on your site.
Not leading prospective clients AWAY from your site, back towards Google.

Especially on the Toronto site. That is telling me, absolutely nothing. No testimonials, there are a number of other IT firms in your locality.

The 'you service any make' links, again are taking clients away from your site, to the individual manufacturers!. Why are you doing this?.
Yes, you can say you service all the makes, but you certainly do not lead clients away from your site.

The Services page is blank.
The About Us page is blank.

Where exactly are you based, as according to your reviews, you are in Toronto & Texas at the same time (well, within the same month - many times).

Are you anything to do with Repair Tec from Toronto?, as they share(d) the same physical address as you do/did. A rather large building, of what appear to be condo's.

@tropicz, if you are going to have testimonials on your site (and you should do)
Why? It's hearsay and can easily be manipulated. I don't recommend testimonies unless you pull the actual "review" directly from G+ or Facebook reviews.
The Services page is blank.
The About Us page is blank.
Not at all. Please notice that the site is a one page design - so it scrolls up or down depending on the menu link selected.

As far as the address is concerned. That can be because the template he is using for WP does not have the Google Maps section setup for his location - which appears to be in Austin, TX. However, when you Google his actual number, it does come up with the following:

Paul van Emmerik – Computer Repair Toronto Downtown | RepairTec
19 Grand Trunk Crescent, Toronto, ON M5J 3A3 - Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm - Sat - Sun 12pm to 4pm; (416) 918-4455

Kim Lackie – Computer Repair Toronto Downtown | RepairTec
19 Grand Trunk Crescent, Toronto, ON M5J 3A3 - Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm - Sat - Sun 12pm to 4pm; (416) 918-4455

Modernpcrepairs : Computer Repair Toronto Downtown | RepairTec
... computer repair in Toronto Downtown. We repair all Mac & PC laptops & computers. See our Google Reviews. Call us today 416-918-4455

There's some fishy stuff going on here. Me thinks this guy if he is in Austin, is probably a student at UT. One of my daughters goes to that college.

Our vision is to be the best technical web support that values affordability and excellent work quality.

Let me be frank here, and I dont mean to offend......

Sorry, but your vision IMO is not with the current website and certainly not with the less than 20 words used to describe your vision.

98% of the links on your site leads people away from your site, which is bad. Just because you use _blank in your hrefs means nothing. It lacks depth and character and honestly, is rather boring and shallow.

Using a one page design is terrible for your SEO, no matter what SEO module you use in your WP. Even just a 2 page site would surpass a one page in rankings. You simply dont have enough information &/or content and the so little use of the correct headings will not rank you fast enough and possibly high enough.

I could literally build your current site without WP in less than an hour. Which to me is a terrible design choice.Trust me, I just scrapped a 2 month design process on my new website which utilized a one page design with clever use of modal's. After running SEO models and eventually breaking the design to fix the SEO, I scrapped it and am working on a new design.

My suggestion to you would be to look at other business owners sites from here to get a sense of what you want to accomplish. But don't go ripping anything from any of the sites unless you ask permission first. I have a few from here that use some of my current site (and vice versa), which is fine, but they/I did ask first and also, we've all been here long enough to know each other. Someone new to TN or not active enough would throw up a red flag if they went and used others property. Just saying!

Last edited:
Back