[REQUEST] Best Business Card Wallet?

I say the following without a trace of snark: You actually keep business cards these days?

With the advent of the smartphone, I put the information in my contacts, in a specific group related to the type of business, and will add the photo of the business card on the rare occasion I want it (and some always want it).

Since my Contacts are synced to the cloud, I can change devices at will and all this information is automagically available on the new one.

I really don't have any interest in retaining paper over long periods of time when it comes to almost anything, but business cards as a "carry with" in particular.

Oh, and by the way, if the idea is a carrier for your own business cards for handing out, go with whatever leather version floats your boat.

Basic black always works, and most leather wears like iron.

I hadn't thought of the carrying case for my own business cards side of the equation. I actually use a small metal case that's somewhat smaller than a pack of cigarettes.

You're a working stiff like the rest of us. Go with the cheap one since it will maybe last you a year.

Business cards are a must, I get a lot of work from referrals and those doing the referral always want a business card that they can pass on. One of my clients was recently robbed and the police that responded loved the surveillance system that I put in and asked the owner for my business card. He normally has a stack of my cards but had run out and didn't let me know he needed more. Who knows how much business I lost for not keeping him stocked.

I have business cards, but i seriously use my wallet lol put a couple in there periodically. I also have a QR code on my phone that people can scan and they can save that as a contact, view the website, call, etc.

Back