[REQUEST] Banner ideas for in home computer lessons and troubleshoot?

InHomeComputerHelp.com

Reaction score
I'm stuck on ideas for graphics for a Twitter size banner. I keep it simple. Like for my academic in home tutoring xml version I have a graphic of an apple and a graduation cap. This one's got me stumped though for simple graphics.

Rick

I'm stuck on ideas for graphics for a Twitter size banner. I keep it simple. Like for my academic in home tutoring xml version I have a graphic of an apple and a graduation cap. This one's got me stumped though for simple graphics.

Rick
Rather than an apple, how about an owl? When I announce user classes, I generally locate a good owl teacher image and use that for my posts. Here's one I've used. It's cute and grabs attention, since the students have devices. The only thing missing is the graduation cap on the teacher. There are some other really cute ones out there. They do get attention, when I post them.Owl Laptop Class.png

Rather than an apple, how about an owl? When I announce user classes, I generally locate a good owl teacher image and use that for my posts. Here's one I've used. It's cute and grabs attention, since the students have devices. The only thing missing is the graduation cap on the teacher. There are some other really cute ones out there. They do get attention, when I post them.View attachment 16078

That is a great "non-literal" banner for computer and mobile device educational services, at least in this culture, where "the wise owl" is a ubiquitous signifier. They did a great job of making the owls cute, visually appealing, and carrying signifiers that are exactly what's needed in context.

That is a great "non-literal" banner for computer and mobile device educational services, at least in this culture, where "the wise owl" is a ubiquitous signifier. They did a great job of making the owls cute, visually appealing, and carrying signifiers that are exactly what's needed in context.
That's why I liked it. Whoever did this graphic, did a great job. The only thing I'd change is the book all the way to the left. It's a purple student and the book should be an offsetting color, like blue or yellow.

I like this one, too, although it doesn't show anything PC-related.Owl School.png

The only thing I'd change is the book all the way to the left. It's a purple student and the book should be an offsetting color, like blue or yellow.

That would definitely be a preferable design choice, but I'd not make myself crazy in trying to tweak it because the books are "background" and the electronic/computer stuff is "foreground."

If all you've posted is public domain, or "free to use" under whatever licensing, they're great starting points. A marriage of that crowd staring at the computer screen and the owl graphic, slightly rotated to match the plane of the screen and scaled appropriately for size and skew, would make a great eye-catcher.

That would definitely be a preferable design choice, but I'd not make myself crazy in trying to tweak it because the books are "background" and the electronic/computer stuff is "foreground."

If all you've posted is public domain, or "free to use" under whatever licensing, they're great starting points. A marriage of that crowd staring at the computer screen and the owl graphic, slightly rotated to match the plane of the screen and scaled appropriately for size and skew, would make a great eye-catcher.
I don't grab graphics that are signed or licensed and no clip-art at all.

No, I don't plan to tweak it at all. I'm not clever enough to do that anyway..... lol

Back