A Series of Unfortunate Events...

frase

Reaction score
Well the past month has been very stressfull on me, I am amazed I am not with the 12 Monkeys. The other week my car engine decided to not exist anymore, then my phone did the same. Then last week I had a siezure and ended up fracturing my ankle. I fractured the Fibia and dislocated the Tibia, like the image here. I ended up in hospital for about five days and had surgery which included plate and pins/screws. So now I cannot work, though can only do things remote..sigh.

Attachments

• 1280px-Trimalleolar_Ankle_Fracture_Xray_shown_before_surgery_and_after_surgery.png
    1280px-Trimalleolar_Ankle_Fracture_Xray_shown_before_surgery_and_after_surgery.png
    951.2 KB · Views: 16
Well the past month has been very stressfull on me, I am amazed I am not with the 12 Monkeys. The other week my car engine decided to not exist anymore, then my phone did the same. Then last week I had a siezure and ended up fracturing my ankle. I fractured the Fibia and dislocated the Tibia, like the image here. I ended up in hospital for about five days and had surgery which included plate and pins/screws. So now I cannot work, though can only do things remote..sigh.
WOW - best of luck to you and my prayer is for you!

Sorry to hear this. Sending you positive energy for a speedy recovery.

Maybe you've done had a lifetime's worth of terrible events in very short order, and you'll be absolved going forward. Hope you heal up quickly. Try to keep your spirits up. I'm sure it's a challenge in the moment.

Well joined every other country, need that Helium3.
Going to the moon, after 6 weeks cast is off and moonboot engaged. Two weeks in this, then I have to be deployed where other humans are; meaning back to work. This is the actual repair that was done, healed well; one good thing out of everything of late.

2.jpg1.jpg

I think you can safely presume that won't be coming apart again! Glad to hear the recovery has been going well and I hope the remainder of it continues to do so.

Cheers all, yes has been an interesting past few weeks. I ended up building a RetroPie I got that bored at times, is pretty cool though. I have about 480GB of games on it, from all systems.

Back