[REQUEST] A rep from Scantron emailed me about doing PM work on Fuji scanners.

nlinecomputers

Reaction score
Any one here do 1099 work for Scantron via ServRight? I had a rep email me asking if I would sign up for free Fuji scanner training so that I could take on PM and repair calls for them. He mentioned ServRight so I assume I will be dispatched and paid via that platform. I'm on Field Nation and WorkMarket but not ServRight and I've never worked with Scantron. Does anyone have any experience with them or the ServRight platform?

I ran into a Scantron machine a few months ago. As expected there was a wait for support to call back. Don't know whether they were Americans or Canadian but the English was perfect. As well as their technical expertise. Strictly B2B.

I signed up with ServRight but never had any work. But this was up in NE as well as here so I'm sure they already have a large group of techs to choose from. I do remember some other techs having done work with ServRight and the pay was reasonable according to them. If it was me I'd do the training but wouldn't hold my breath on work activity.

I looked at the training and turned it down. I'd have to buy some special tools and cleaning fluids and way too much paperwork.

Back