[REQUEST] Your Company Website

OK. Don't get mad.

Its plain and boring. Lacks color, depth and images. The text "font-weight" is too thin making it look blurry. Many links on your index page go nowhere but the index page. The ONLY thing you really have is the Business Services, but that accordion system needs work. Your reviews I don't think are real. Every review has the same last name. Its best to not have reviews IMO as they can and more often are fake reviews. You don't need a Blog section. Request Service? It's just a contact form and you really wouldn't have a "May we contact you?" option on a request service &/or contact form - think about it.

Since your in NC, why do you have links to Hatena? And Pocket? No one use's that. If you want social media on your site, you ONLY need Facebook. Twitter is a cesspool IMO. There are far too many WP themes out there you could choose from, all free. Looking at different websites for computer repair in your state it seems most everyone is stuck in the 90's in way of design.

So there's my feedback for only a brief overlook of your site. Take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate the honesty.

I've made some small improvements this morning.

I agree, the fonts are terrible. I am working on change those. Still learning my way around WP.

I put the accordion system up just so I'd have something. I'm not a huge fan of it, but perhaps I can tweak.

The reviews are actually legit.

I have remove the sharing links, those came with the theme. I agree who uses Hatena? LOL

Why do you think the blog section isn't needed?

And I do also agree that the Request Service is redundant.

@Giles You have something old , something new, and something blue your site ready for a wedding :D. But ya as @Your PCMD said there are tons of more modern WordPress themes with a bit more oomph, you have all your information you just need your own standard.

@Giles You have something old , something new, and something blue your site ready for a wedding :D. But ya as @Your PCMD said there are tons of more modern WordPress themes with a bit more oomph, you have all your information you just need your own standard.

Haha, yep that sounds about like something I'd do. I basically just wanted to get a site up and will revise it along the way. This is the second theme I've tried.

@Giles Do you have an idea on what you would want? Also if you have pictures there are a few effects you can make with Imagemagick to give it a more techno look. Like a zoom it to a TV set look with the rgb or spaced out dots, etc.. I am taking it easy this week as I'm rebuilding my links, updating software, and attempting in not going crazy with moving week here in Canada. (Lots of work after the 1st though so can't complain)

@Giles Do you have an idea on what you would want? Also if you have pictures there are a few effects you can make with Imagemagick to give it a more techno look. Like a zoom it to a TV set look with the rgb or spaced out dots, etc.. I am taking it easy this week as I'm rebuilding my links, updating software, and attempting in not going crazy with moving week here in Canada. (Lots of work after the 1st though so can't complain)

That's the thing, I'm not sure exactly how I want it. I typically keep things clean and simple.

https://tfpcservices.net/

I changed mine after the free wp theme wasn't getting updated. Also, got some feedback that it wasn't too easy on the eyes.
I'm in the process of building it up again. It's going pretty well.
It's pretty fast and that's good for SEO rankings. Just need to focus more on the content as more words usually means more better rankings.

Regards,

I used to be on Tech Site Builder for years but recently switched over to Word Press and much quicker hosting offered by a former Technibbler.

Still gotta fix some issues on the back end and the Blog. But very happy with the theme and customizing it more.

www.crespoitsolutions.com

Back