"Workgroup" and Windows 10/11

And as part of my customization/settings for every client of mine in 365...I set their tenants retention to "Never delete".
I tried this once... ok well it was set for 7 years.

Sound up running the tenant out of storage, and it took some massive gyrations with powershell to get clear things up. It was horrible.

I tried this once... ok well it was set for 7 years.

Sound up running the tenant out of storage, and it took some massive gyrations with powershell to get clear things up. It was horrible.

We have a lot......of tenants under our partner status, and started with 365 when it first came out in around 06...so we have some old tenants there that have been churning along for over 16 years now. Have never...run into "out of storage" issue that required any horrible massive gyrations. If anything, some users with larger mailboxes either very simply and easily get a Ex P2 license, or flip on unlimited online archiving. For Sharepoint....we've yet to have a customer bang the limits....but if so, easy options are...purchase additional Sharepoint storage, or....consider other options like archving old stuff over to Azure SMB File share at the low "cool tier" rate. Either option still quite cheap.

Back