Windows 10 Digital Activation between two similar computers

This is not rocket science
Laziness and/or carelessness then they don't accept responsibility for their own lacking.
Ever been made to feel like you're responsible for all the bad stuff happening when they bring you a problem to resolve for them?
Interesting when dealing with people.
I prefer the machines 😏

Laziness and/or carelessness then they don't accept responsibility for their own lacking.
Ever been made to feel like you're responsible for all the bad stuff happening when they bring you a problem to resolve for them?

I've experienced plenty of the former, but very little of the latter (unless it's a "bring back" and I can't recall the last time I actually had one of those). I was actually surprised that I didn't get that kind of attitude thrown at me by the college student who had the almost new gaming laptop (see topic: "Black Screen" on laptop on which I replaced the screen recently) when things went south again after much work. But even she seemed to understand that, based on all the work and diagnostics done, the fault did not lie with me. That doesn't happen very often when things do not go as planned.

Back