Where would be a good place to find someone to help code a webiste & app?

tankman1989

Reaction score
There is a mobile app that allows users to check inventory at various stores - I guess the app may have some back-end access to the companies sites b/c you can't search the sites in the same manner (UPC #, SKU #, or picture of UPC barcode) - some things are not even listed on their sites that are available in the app.

I'd like to be able to automate a search process within the app and either output it to a spread-sheet file, text file or maybe HTML or website. I want to be able to input a list of UPC's and have it do the search automatically.

I don't know where a good place to find someone who can do this or the right name for their coding specialty. I've been out of the loop in coding for a long time so if anyone could suggest what kind of developer/coder I should be looking for I'd really appreciate it. Also, if you know of a good site to find people, that would be great as well!!

I appreciate any help you can provide!

Upwork.com , Findacoder and the like probably.
You'd need access to the API of those companies you wish to search, and they may or may not give it to you. They might give it to you for free (more sales for them perhaps), they might charge you $10K a year for access. It depends.

Back