Video: Zalman VE300 basics

Both the VE-300 and VE-350 are on the Zalman site; @LABFE: your Zalman link is to the VE-300 specs.

@HCHTech: The link for the firmware and software for the VE-350 is a dead link (404) for me and has no revision history, so I suspect that it is either a placeholder entry on the website, or is for internal use (badly done either way, I'll agree).

I'll wager that the VE-350 is essentially the same as the VE-300 in capabilities, probably with a change of internal components, so firmware is not cross-compatible. We'll have to wait for real VE-350s to appear in the wild to find out. I'm pleased that Zalman seems to have survived the problems of its parent company of late last year and appears to be continuing this line of product.

It wasn't at the time I had posted, believe me I spent 3 or 4 days making a decision on a Zalman and was on that link frequently. They're obviously working on their site. Here's the new link to 350: http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php. There's a European site that has the 350 listed for pre-order. I went with a 300 due to the opinions here on TN and other reviews online.

Back