uk laptop battery supplier

Big Jim

Reaction score
Been having a lot of issues over the last 18 months with poor quality 3rd party replacement batteries.

Do any of you have a "go to" supplier for laptop batteries that you can recommend ?

genuine batteries are quite often out of the question due to price, so trying to find a suitable alternative.

I only every supply Genuine Battery and Chargers and the price is what it is, not worth the risk of getting something that catches fire when someone leaves their laptop charging overnight. If I cannot source a battery, then I will give the customer the option to buy a non-genuine battery themselves and I will fit it. But I will state the risks of doing this in writing.

Been having a lot of issues over the last 18 months with poor quality 3rd party replacement batteries.

Do any of you have a "go to" supplier for laptop batteries that you can recommend ?

genuine batteries are quite often out of the question due to price, so trying to find a suitable alternative.
I used the 2-power brand when i was doing these often. Over a few years i only ever had 1 issue.
These come from www.laptopsandspares.co.uk, they use to do a reseller account but i noticed the prices became exactly the same as their retail price. PSA Parts (https://www.psaparts.co.uk) are the owner of the 2-Power brand but their prices were often higher than laptopsandspares and their delivery was also much more.

If you dont have an account with PSA Parts and what to know some trade pricing for certain models let me know so you can see whether its worth getting an account

I used the 2-power brand when i was doing these often. Over a few years i only ever had 1 issue.
These come from www.laptopsandspares.co.uk, they use to do a reseller account but i noticed the prices became exactly the same as their retail price. PSA Parts (https://www.psaparts.co.uk) are the owner of the 2-Power brand but their prices were often higher than laptopsandspares and their delivery was also much more.

If you dont have an account with PSA Parts and what to know some trade pricing for certain models let me know so you can see whether its worth getting an account
I second this. We have used them going back about 10 years and never had a problem with their quality

Back