SDI Full or SDI Lite?

We have the full download on a shared drive on our shop server, as well as on our tech's flash drives for when Windows can't find a network driver right away. We almost never use the Lite version.

Cool. I'll be downloading the full version. I think that's probably the easiest way to ensure drivers are all there.

I suggest the full version torrent. Download and let it "seed" as long and as often as you can if you have no caps on your broadband. That is the least you can do to keep this project going. Donations are accepted as well. :rolleyes:

Wow, had no idea:
the project was handed over to other people with whom I am not familiar. These 'other' people started doing their own unofficial builds and inserting adware, backdoors and hidden third party software installations and posting these dodgy builds on the official web site over which I have no control.
Guess that explains why I've been noticing an ad for Avast AV when I'm done with the install?

Wow, had no idea:
Guess that explains why I've been noticing an ad for Avast AV when I'm done with the install?
That's exactly right. There was a thread on here where we all discovered what was really going on. I think the thread title was simply "SDI ADs" or something like that, if you want to read more.

Back