Phone Tracking

Menaice

Reaction score
I have a client his daughter is 13 and i guess she is in that rebellious stage, he got her the new Google Pixel phone and wants to be able to track it because she has been sneaking out. He said he put something on it didn't mention the name he forgot what it was but she uninstalled the app. Is there something that can be done so she can't remove it?

He put something on it AND forgot what it was but now he knows it's not there anymore?? I'd steer well-clear of this. It's a parenting issue, not an IT issue.

There are lots of apps out there to tracking phone I guess. Totally agree with you guys that this is parenting issue but also need some IT suggestions, guys.
I think you should try some specific apps from the store that basically for parents users. Try some like Family locator app, it really convenient now for you to get from CHplay, or any download sites like Apknite, Cnet or Mobomarket. Hope it works well for you.

he could install the tracking app and then there are some apps that "hide" that by showing it as a calculator, that way she wouldn't suspect?

Spyrix has worked well for me in the past but as others have said, it's a parenting issue. I had a 13 year old daughter (now 25) and I got to the point that I told her that if I pay for the phone she turns on share location with me.

He could install any tracking app and withdraw the phone if she interferes with it. A smartphone is not among a child’s human rights. Covert tracking is completely the wrong approach. She needs to respect the parameters laid down by her parents, so in that respect, it’s mainly a parenting issue.

Back