My web site is under attack

You might not have noticed, but I've already introduced myself in the dedicated section. In any case thank you!

You might not have noticed, but I've already introduced myself in the dedicated section.
Of course we've noticed. We really do need you to tell us what kind of business you're starting so that our moderator (@Kitten Kong) can rule on whether you're eligible for membership or not.

We're not unfriendly or unwelcoming to new members, but we're also not mugs.

So: Please state the nature of your proposed business.

Thank you.

It's happened to me before. I use Sucuri.net now as a middle-man between frontend and web host. Not expensive, and prevents attacks like this.

I'm currently using Hugo to generate a site, with content code stored in github, and linked to a Cloudflare Pages site that generates content automatically based on what's in GIT.

So I push to GIT and tomorrow the site is updated. Or I can force an update if I want.

$0 for all of that.
Tomorrow? Is that something you set? Mine goes immediately, you get enough free deploys per month that I would think it would be hard to hit the limit with one site.

Tomorrow? Is that something you set? Mine goes immediately, you get enough free deploys per month that I would think it would be hard to hit the limit with one site.
If I recall correctly I told CloudFlare to run the build once every 24 hours. That doesn't mean that's the only valid setting, it was just what was used. It's entirely possible that it works by github pushing the changes as I publish them too. I honestly do not remember, such is the way of build pipelines... they get built and forgotten as long as they work!

Last edited:

seashore
Sure we noticed - you haven't given details about what business you're in.​

I've tried to launch my own business a couple of times, and I failed. This time, I don't say things in advance.
The only thing I can share is that it's gonna be a fitness and healthy lifestyle category. I hope it's OK with you.

I've tried to launch my own business a couple of times, and I failed. This time, I don't say things in advance.
The only thing I can share is that it's gonna be a fitness and healthy lifestyle category. I hope it's OK with you.
No, it is not. This forum is ONLY for IT Business owners. You have to be providing IT-related services or hardware to your clients.

@Kitten Kong

Thanks for being honest about your business. As @nlinecomputers has mentioned, we are a forum for computer repair business owners and pc repair technicians only.

We do not give any aid to end users.

As you are not a IT professional, your account is now banned.

Back