Installing squid in linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... I don't ask many questions on here. When I do, they're usually more along the lines of opinions and procedural things. There are a lot of questions that I don't answer because google's "I'm feeling lucky" button could answer them. I've slowly started to become more selective about whose questions I'll answer. It seems like there are a few forum members that ask questions so basic that they shouldn't even be doing pc repairs on their own.

It's ironic that someone who has posted a number of new threads with "How to..." is blissfully unaware of Linux HOWTO documentation project.

Another question is why Fedora 7? I think it's at least 9 or 10 right now, unless you are going to maturity/stability. If so then I highly recommend ANYTHING besides fedora.

It's just amazing how many people fail to realize the power of google. Google even has it's own special linux area.

Whenever I need help, and I don't know it off the top of my head, it's google to the rescue. I am not ashamed to admit that at all. If I can't find it on google, I will then post in a forum or ask my colleagues for help. I am also not ashamed to do that either. It's impossible for any of us to know and retain everything.
I've noticed this in many forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back