Business card critique please

fergeeks

Reaction score
In the process of starting a mobile computer repair business in town.
If you could offer some hints/advice on my business card design that would be fantastic thanks.

UvM1Fq0.png

Looks nice.

1. To be honest I'd drop the downunder thing unless you are Australian or a New Zealander.

2. Just Owner if you want a title. You are not a commercial driver or equipment operator. I have not title on mine.

3. Nice looking background. How did you do that? Just snap a picture of a MB and then fade it out a lot?

Looks nice.

1. To be honest I'd drop the downunder thing unless you are Australian or a New Zealander.

2. Just Owner if you want a title. You are not a commercial driver or equipment operator. I have not title on mine.

3. Nice looking background. How did you do that? Just snap a picture of a MB and then fade it out a lot?

Points taken thanks :)

I am actually a New Zealander living in the US; so I think Downunder would work in this situation.

I took a high res photo of a motherboard and changed the opacity.

you're forgiven O-) i'm never sure these days, new hybrid words like that seem to materialise out of nowhere.

i like the kiwi, is that your drawing?

Unfortunately I cannot draw to save a life; he is pretty cool though.

I think the drawing is funny and catchy. I love it. I like the new front design. Not too crazy about the back design.

I hate QR codes and advise clients against them for almost every instance, but we are putting them on our new cards. "Scan here to automatically add me to your contacts."

Back