In this video podcast I’ll show you my process for removing a virus without using an antivirus scanner. Im make use of Process Explorer, Hijack This and Autoruns and give you some tips on spotting viruses. The purpose of this video is for experienced technicians to see someone elses process and for beginners to learn how its done.
- Standardizing Laptop layout for DIY/build your own designs
- FREE: Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics
- AV-Comparatives released Dynamic Real World test Aug-Nov results
- Having a bad day today
- Feedback as to best way to do this…
- Problems with KB2887069 and IE11 updates
- CommitCRM reports designer help
- Retail Computer Store Network Setup
- Network for small non-profit
Computer Technicians and System admins across the internet are hearing more and more about the Cryptolocker threat. If you havent heard about it, Cryptolocker is a nasty piece of ransomware that will seek out certain files on computers, attached drives and networks and encrypt them. Once it has finished encrypting …read more...