Showcase Your Expertise!
We are always looking for new writers at Technibble. With over 270,000 monthly readers, 25,000+ Email/RSS subscribers and [followers twitter=’1′] Twitter followers, your content is going to be seen.
There is no better way to get your name out there, build your profile, help your fellow Computer Technician and become recognized in the computer repair world than by writing for us.
Technibble is a tremendous growth opportunity and we are only looking for people who are looking for a long term commitment and who do it because they love what they are writing about and are passionate about it.
This is a paid position and we do not force a minimum word count on our writers but the article should take around 1 – 1.5 hours to complete. We do this to give writers the option to create non-wordy articles like graphic heavy how-to’s or research intensive articles.
If you are able to write about any of the following topics, we would love to hear from you!
- High level How-To Guides – For example, we wouldn’t be looking for end-user level articles such as how to install and run an antivirus program. Rather, we would be looking for an article on how to image a hard drive, how to move a MBR virus and other Technician level articles.
- Video Tutorials – Similar to the high level how-to guides, but in video format. This role requires someone who has a clear voice that translates well into recordings
- Managed Services – Both the business and technical side
I must point out, we all love tech and writing a few articles can be fun, but writing for Technibble is a commitment. We are looking for people we can rely on. People we can help grow as a writer and hopefully have with us in the long run. If this sounds like you, contact Bryce at: hiring1 [at] technibble.com
When you contact us, please make the subject “Technibble Job” and please let us know the following:
- Any experience you may have? We are mainly looking at the amount of years in the business, certification, any other work/projects that could be of benefit in this job.
- Your age?
- What topics do you wish to cover?
- How much/often you are able to contribute?
- Do you have any writing samples? If so, please send them with your email. No attachments please. If not, please write 200 words on something that is part of the topic you wish to write about
All enquiries be considered, but not all will be accepted to join us.
I look forward to hearing from you!
We are always interested in potentially working with other people. If you have an idea for a product, already have one or have a website where we could mutually benefit from each others visitors.