Windows Updates is an unreconized app??? I'm confused.

Or at very least feed it a Win10 USB stick and forcibly "upgrade" it based on it.
It is 21H1 and I'd like to feed it 21H2 but obviously not available yet. I'm wondering how important KB5005565 is? A N&P would be a bit challenging getting back to normal on this machine with multiple cloud accounts and specialized software.

It is 21H1 and I'd like to feed it 21H2 but obviously not available yet. I'm wondering how important KB5005565 is? A N&P would be a bit challenging getting back to normal on this machine with multiple cloud accounts and specialized software.
The problem is only just this update not working or is the whole stack corrupted? The error implies a corrupt stack yet it installed drivers via WU.

KB5005565 is an emergency out of schedule update. That means it’s considered critical but it is also aimed at a limited subset of users. And there are reports that it’s as buggy as it’s predecessors. So OTOH skipping this is possibly a viable option. It’s Printnightmare round 3.

KB5005565 is an emergency out of schedule update. That means it’s considered critical but it is also aimed at a limited subset of users. And there are reports that it’s as buggy as it’s predecessors. So OTOH skipping this is possibly a viable option. It’s Printnightmare round 3.

All other updates have gone through so I'm going to let it ride for the moment. The customer is local and I drive by often. I'll occasionally touch base to be sure all is good.

All other updates have gone through so I'm going to let it ride for the moment. The customer is local and I drive by often. I'll occasionally touch base to be sure all is good.
Shared usb printers not working or disappearing after 5005565 uninstall update download and run wushowhide and hide update reboot computer and should be fine. Has worked in each casethat I have needed to do it

Back