Windows Install Cd's

Would you guys mind pointing me in the right direction on this one? I can't seem to Google it, and it'd sure be useful...

Thanks.

Since modifying MS install disks IS illegal the only place you'll find it is torrents. Using it may well be legal but at least a little risky.

This thread is something I have been thinking about for awhile. I initially thought technet was the answer to getting all of the reinstall media I would need. But after more looking around it looks to me like the license is for testing only by the purchaser?

So to me, this means that purchasing technet media, and using it to reinstall on a customer's machine with their product key would be illegal? I do need to get as many versions of reinstallation media as I can but I am not going to do it illegally, so opinions of those with more experience would be greatly appreciated.

Also, again I am by no means an expert and am particularly useless when it comes to really understanding licenses, but this 9 in 1 XP reinstallation CD sounds too good to be true. If there is something legal like that, I would love to have one!

Back