[REQUEST] Transferring iPhone emails to Gmail

InHomeComputerHelp.com

Reaction score
Have a client that has around 31 gb of old emails he insists he must keep on a 32 gb iPhone. I want to export those emails to his Gmail account after creating a label for those emails. I can't even load any apps to try stuff on his iPhone that's how full it is.

Any suggestions?

Rick

Have a client that has around 31 gb of old emails he insists he must keep on a 32 gb iPhone. I want to export those emails to his Gmail account after creating a label for those emails. I can't even load any apps to try stuff on his iPhone that's how full it is.

Any suggestions?

Rick

you can do a full backup on iTunes then import that backup to another iPhone with 64GB and try to export the emails from there

Gmail is IMAP. So just setting it up should bring it all over. What's the OS version? The latest one's allow a side by side transfer.

But the larger question is reliability. You should be making sure to cover that vector.

Gmail is IMAP. So just setting it up should bring it all over. What's the OS version? The latest one's allow a side by side transfer.

But the larger question is reliability. You should be making sure to cover that vector.

This guy admits to being a dinosaur and even forgets to check his email online instead of using Outlook. He's finally removing emails because he won't by a 64 gb.

Rick

It seems step one is to dissuade him from this notion. There is no solution that doesn't involve him getting a phone with more storage or losing some of those old emails. Does he think you have control over the laws of physics?

I think so he called me when his domain based email was down which I do not control (one of those knowledgeable employee situations) . I finally convinced him to at least delete some emails.

Rick

Back