Support for Android Mobile Phones ?

bertie40

Reaction score
Hi Guys...
Admittedly its been a while... so be gentle. I do bruise easily.

I'm mostly MSP these days,............ but am considering branching out into Android Phone support, as a customer has his staff using them for work. One was recently stolen.

edit : Customer is a charity, and has an O365 non-profit subscription.

Q. can anyone suggest a VERY cheap package for supporting these devices please ? Note I'm UK (yuk :) based.

I use SyncroMSP for my main provider.

I toyed with INTUNE, but it needs a Teamviewer sub in order to supply remote support.

Cheers,........ plus a big shout out for any old members who remember my inane dribble.
More drool these days, as I'm hitting 60 next year.

Hugz.

We've used Splashtop to help with Androids - not free, but not horrible - $200 per year, I think? Here is the basic procedure. Not bad for your average tech-savvy phone owner, but if you're trying to support some poor old grandmother, you'd better set aside some extra time - haha.

I've used RustDesk and AnyDesk, and really like both.

RustDesk makes it a bit of a PITA to get installed on Android, as they don't have their APK as part of the Google Store, so you have to download it from GitHub and side load it. It's not that this is particularly difficult, but it's not as simple as snagging something from the Play Store.

Back