Proposal

Tech Savvy

Reaction score
I recently hired a marketing company to increase the number of leads and although it’s only been about 3 months in, I got an RFP (request for proposal) for an ideal organization with a little over 100 employees.

However my proposals are never that formal. It consists of an email describing what they get and usually at the point of a site survey, they already have the pricing sheet/plan outline.

Does anyone have a formal proposal template? Anything I should be sure to include when submitting one?

Does the RFP not specify what is wanted in terms of proposal content itself?

Although I'm now years outside dealing with RFPs routinely, when I did they almost always specified, nearly to the letter, what had to be included in the proposal itself.

Many, but not all, RFP's I've seen had some type of template to be filled out. Mainly to simplify comparisons. Otherwise there's no "formal" template design. If it was me I'd build the proposal template around how the RFP is laid out. You could also just ask them if they have a standard template they use.

Send what you already do, people hire people not templates. I'd send your info saying "here is a general outline of our services, if you want to do a consultation over zoom I can do that"

I quit writing proposals years ago, people don't read, want to talk lol.

Back