Opera 9 Beta

Jura

Reaction score
I have to say, this is an awesome browser, it has IRC and now BitTorrent in it. However, I guess because it's beta, it's buggy.

On my bookmarks, the icons on the left on the sites name are mixed up. For example, this site shows A4's and earlier had a free forums symbol by it. Also, for some reason it asks me if I want it as my main browser when it is already and has a hard time with certain cookies. I don't care for the fact that I don't know how to remove bookmarks, either.

Anyone else tried? Is this really a safe browser?

I dont know how to fix the wrong icon problem. However, to delete bookmarks goto: Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks. Select the one you want to delete and either right click and press Delete or press the Delete up the top.

When it asks if it is the default browser, does it have a checkbox down the bottom of it saying "Never ask me this again" ?

Yes, I checked it, I think it works I guess now. Thx.

Another thing, when I edit my posts, most of the time it when I click to view the post right after editing it, it doesn't show the edits I made. I have to click refresh. That was weird when I first noticed it did that.

I really love its layout customization, though.

I can't find Opera 9 beta on their website. I have always liked Opera but in my opinion, it would never beat FireFox.

Back