One Drive is down, now.

phaZed

Reaction score
Had a customer needing to upload and share a file publicly - Nope. OneDrive is entirely down for her and me. They're gonna need to change their 99.9% uptime stats for this week alone. Outlook is down as well as Teams.

1686251083303.png
1686251102557.png

1686251156629.png

Someone was telling me about reliability last week... Well, this doesn't bode well for that.

Someone was telling me about reliability last week... Well, this doesn't bode well for that.

Yet another reason why "all-cloud, all the time," is not a direction I choose to pursue in general. There are tons of business activities that can happen, and continue happening, in the event of a cloud outage provided they can be done locally (whether through synced files, or simply entirely locally without any cloud involvement at all).

My OneDrive and sharepoint is working fine, but I read others are having issues

I'm logged into 2x tenants right now doing migrations....and using OneDrive as my moving truck...both of them. Running OK. checking "dashboard" service health...it's OK. Hmmm..we should both be on the same clusters on the east coast.

Only advisories I see are in an opposite time zone (Iran time)

Hmm...would like to know more detail. The story makes it sound 100%. But...I've been actively migrating truckloads of data...one of the computers I'm logged into now just finished a 46 gig bucket upload. Did quite a few smaller batches this morning with other computers...about to kick off a 60+ gig overnighter.

But the other outages...the OWA stuff, makes sense. Wasn't an outage that was Microsofts fault on the server end, but just bogged down by denial of service attacks.

The above article has this update at the bottom:
Update June 08, 16:40 EDT: Added confirmation that only the onedrive.live.com domain is affected.

Definitely looks like Microsoft is being targeted this week. Azure portal is down now.

Back