Network mystery issue with online game

Galdorf

Reaction score
So i am playing an mmo called elyon online before they pushed patch i was playing with no issue after the patch i was not able to log in got a wrong client version error but using a vpn i was able to login and play without any problems odd thing though patch names were different any ideas what could be causing this.

Other players from Canada are having same issue players in USA are not effected.
VPN is using US IP.

It's their problem, not yours. The cluster the have peered to the Canadian market is having issues.

These things happen, welcome to the cloud age.

So i am playing an mmo called elyon online before they pushed patch i was playing with no issue after the patch i was not able to log in got a wrong client version error but using a vpn i was able to login and play without any problems odd thing though patch names were different any ideas what could be causing this.

Other players from Canada are having same issue players in USA are not effected.
VPN is using US IP.
Call support?

This is getting silly they can`t fix the issue they keep thinking the problem is on my end i keep telling them i can play on a vpn only they keep thinking my files are corrupt lol it is a network configuration issue on their end i bet they are running off and amazon cloud server.

Back