Need help on nokia 6680 mobile phone

thibaud

Reaction score
I dont know if its the right forum to ask this question but need some on nokia 6680 mobile phone. I had connected my nokia 6680 mobile phone's memory card to my windows xp computer. When i did so i had got a message stating to format the memory card before using it. I formatted it and was suprised to find all my songs, videos, photos and softwares missing from the card. Can anyone help me to get back all my multimedia files.

I dont know if its the right forum to ask this question but need some on nokia 6680 mobile phone. I had connected my nokia 6680 mobile phone's memory card to my windows xp computer. When i did so i had got a message stating to format the memory card before using it. I formatted it and was suprised to find all my songs, videos, photos and softwares missing from the card. Can anyone help me to get back all my multimedia files.

This is a computer technician forum and not for end users. If you run a computer repair business or soon will do or are indeed a computer technician we would like to see that in your introduction thread.

Hello Thibaud,
You shouldn't have formatted your card. Formatting is an act of erasing the content present in your memory card. There is no need to worry as you can recover the data which you have formatted. As you said you are using Windows XP system try to find out some good memory card recovery software for windows.
Download the software and recover your formatted data.
Hope it works.:)

Back