Need ASUS ROG G750JM LCD screws "m1x3l". These do not seem to exist!

DonS

Reaction score
Hey all
I am trying to get some replacement screws for a customers Asus laptop LCD assembly area. Laptop is ASUS ROG G750JM. There are two screws on the left, two on the right, two on the bottom. Contacting Asus, they state these are m1x3l screws. Google searching for these literally has zero web hits.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find these screws and perhaps if they have a different designation than what Asus is providing?

Attachments

• 20230706_192037.jpg
    20230706_192037.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230706_192111.jpg
    20230706_192111.jpg
    884.8 KB · Views: 14
I don't know much about it, but M1x3 would be a standard designation and gets lots of hits. They may have added the L to designate length.

@backwoodsman I have looked up without the "l" but nothing seems to match the screw in the photo

@Porthos Thank you. Looks like a random assortment of screws for that model. Option if I can not find them otherwise.

Do you not have other scrap laptops you could possibly pull from? @DonS

Those screen mounting screws seem to be the same as I recall although it has been awhile since the taped-in models have come about.

Absolutely. I keep screws exactly for this reason. However, I have no screws that are this small to match these particular ones. They seem odd/rare for a laptop screw.

Back