lol yea ok then..

frase

Reaction score
Received this email today - via FB and Email -

Hi

I have 15 used hp pavilion 500-281 desktop i want them service and load to window 10 Home also will like to know your full name and shop address.No hardware needed just services, new installation and antivirus.I am presently recuperating from the diagnosis of lung cancer and I will undergo surgery in a couple of weeks due to my hearing problem that is the more reason am getting in touch with you email.so i'm hospitalized right now.Kindly get back to me with the total estimate of the whole desktop so i can proceed on making a down payment as i'm already liaising with a charter bus driver that will be bringing the whole desktops to you.and also you clean all inside,thermal paste change, and set windows 10 for all my 15 pc's + Antivirus...

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 7:10 AM ire Bob <bobire149@gmail.com>

So poor ol Bob has lung cancer & hearing issues, amazing he didn't say someone else was typing cause he was blind. Also the desktops are going for a ride on a bus..ok np which bustop?

download.jpg

I got one yesterday, purportedly from Chuck Feeney (Irish American philanthropist). It was the standard banking scam, but was in Irish! It was pretty poor Irish, obviously via google translate, but I was touched that a scammer went to the trouble of reaching out to our population of primarily English speakers.

Over the last few months I've had several from Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and a host of others who've won the lottery in various countries with links to articles about them in Wikipedia.

I keep being emailed by a Nigerian millionaire with no family members left - so he wants to give me his money when he dies from terminal cancer.

Hes had 6 months to live for the last nine years.

Bloody tough cookie he is. Hes putting up a real tough fight.

Back