[REQUEST] Let Us know what you think

roborobs computer repair

Reaction score
I've attached a copy of our latest flier which we are handing out to customers - front and back. Let me know what you think about this flyer and how we can improve it.

Attachments

• Business Offerings Flyer.pdf
    301.4 KB · Views: 52
Looks ok overall, I would maybe add a little something (visuals, image) of IT or computer or network gear ?
Would also drop the Wordart (Call Now) at the bottom !! Badly !

The first page needs some structure work, it's kinda hard to read, you're not directing the attention correctly.
Your contact information wich in the end you want them to keep or look at is the smallest section.

And last I would have it done by a professionnal graphic designer, it's not that expensive :)
Looks kinda amateur imo.

Hope this helps.

The layout itself looks good but it needs to be adjusted to fit better on the page. "Get your IT under control" is just a bit too close to the orange box at the top. "Services offered include:" is also too high up, it would look better underneath the orange box at the side instead of next to it.

Some things also don't read very well, "Your IT needs are too small to hire need IT support?" or "Our mission at MoseSys & Associates is to help your business, whether big or small, enjoy the enterprise IT solutions that match your small business budget and needs".

I'd say just adjust it a little and give it to someone else to look over it and double check the wording. I think it looks good though apart from these. The layout itself strikes me as professional.

From a tech perspectives, it seem good, nothing wrong since I would craft it out the same way too last time when I'm starting out. I will be a bit blunt here, in the hope it will help you to get more conversion. These feedback are mostly from the point of marketing and sales focus - with the aim goal of getting enquiries and hopefully business instead of just informing people what we do.

Too many words, no pictures - business owners like as few words and as much pictures as possible. You need to grab their attention.

Strong attention on features of what you do, no clear showing of benefit/risk from clients' POV (they are hidden within the wall of text). - By writing it the way it is on your first page, it attracts enquiries from peoples who already are on the lookout for IT support and the stuff you listed. What you want is to grab the attention of people who are not thinking of getting IT support by showing them what they are missing out on if they don't engage you. Those looking for IT support will naturally enquiry on your services when they see the pdf, whichever way you present it.

Information on backpage is redundant with the way they are presented. As in they will read it as "we are yada yada good, we yada yada better..."
If you want to showcase your outstanding areas, put it in the form of a story. It will resonate better with them rather than coming across as blowing your own trumpet.

Try adding a testimonial on each page or the backpage, it will help greatly.

Back