June's White Label Newsletter Content Has Been Released!

Bryce W

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
June's content is now available. You can log into the Newsletters Dashboard Here.

eBook and Video Campaign:

• Business Continuity Planning – Always Be Prepared!

Residential Topics:
  • Why is My Brand New Laptop So Slow?
  • 3 Top Reasons for Onsite Computer Repair

Business Topics (for Pro level members):

• Immediate Business Answers with Instant Messenger
  • Why Your Small Business Needs VoIP
  • Avoiding Growing Pains — Tech Tips for a Thriving Business
  • Are You Sick of Ongoing IT Issues?

The content is available on the Newsletters Dashboard here .

Here you can view this month's content and any past content you've subscribed to.

If your content doesn't show you may need to log out and then back in.

Feedback

We would LOVE some feedback about the newsletter service. Feel free to contact us if you have any of your own feedback or suggestions, you can also suggest next months topic using this form.

Overall it's a fantastic service! There's no chance of me coming up with this stuff on my own. It's always relevant content and formatted well.

Anybody that's on the fence should check out the samples or just sign up for the service.

I've participated in a newsletter service in the past. It was when I was with a Fortune 500 insurance company. Well Bryce, your newsletters blow them away! The content is much more relevant and you have multiple options to choose how you deliver the message, including MailChimp integration. i wonder how you accomplish your end so well because the newsletters are so timely and punctual.

Its a great way to invest $50 a month into my practice. Keeps me top of mind.

So I gotta ask a question about the videos because I haven't watched them word-per-word. Since they are audio, what's the difference between the American version and Canadian. I mean the accents sound the same to me, but it's different voice talent. I'm so geeky I want ot know the difference.

@calldrdave Honest truth USA docs are more solid than Canadian for a simple reason in the USA you look at someone funny you get sued.

As for @Bryce W material I got the pleasure of seeing different versions of the kits and some of his other work and I must say he keeps it neutral enough but like anything else it's always best to add your own touch to a product. Here in Canada we have this company called Bell (Worked for a sub contractor for tech support phone aka disclaimer) but we had this Santa thing that would combine video for names toys etc as a final product loved the idea for tech support custom things but the price would of been through the roof in video takes in custom stuff for clients so as a general base cause unless your selling Avon products and just want the catalog you need to add your twist. But hey Bryce guarantees most of his stuff so there's not that much risk in investing..

Back