January 2020's Technibble Membership Content Has Been Released!

Bryce W

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you are having a happy and safe holidays. Now its a great time to give some thought to the year ahead.

I want to help you crush it in 2020, so I want to share with you what we have in store for you in January.

One of the big new features we are adding is expanding the eBook content out into full funnels.

When we release an eBook, it will include:
  • Facebook ad copy/images - To entice people to download the ebook
  • The eBook itself
  • A landing page for the eBook - Telling people what they can expect and a form to enter their details
  • Followup emails - Since sales rarely happen on the first touchpoint
List Building Challenge

Since much of content marketing requires an audience to send the content to, this January we are creating a challenge to help you build your list.

This will show you how to outsource the manual email prospecting work, how to build a targeted following, and what to do with that data. For example, cold email them or connect with them on LinkedIn.
I'm here to support you and keep you accountable for this challenge on the member forums.

Keep an eye on your email for when we announce this challenge.

More Targeted Content

In the past, we've had to be specific about the topics we used for our print newsletters. The main reason is that they needed to apply to ALL of our members. We couldn't write about topics like HIPAA because that's US specific regulation, and not useful to our members outside the US. We've also had to pick a side in the Office365 vs Google Apps debate.

Now that we have our "choose your own" system implemented a few months ago, we can drill down and cover very specific topics.
This can include country specific regulations (like HIPAA), and vertical specific articles for doctors or lawyers.

With far more powerful methods now available, we will be discontinuing releasing the print versions, but will have a training on how to build your own with the existing articles.

Here is January 2020's content

The Windows 7 eBook is currently in a future tense, but when the date passes, we'll change the wording to past tense (eg. "You will be vulnerable" to "You are vulnerable")

You can log into the Newsletters Dashboard Here.

Here are the topics written this month:

EBook Campaign

• Windows 7 Users, Your Time is Up
Residential
  • Computer Cleaning for the New Year
  • Is Your Printer an Ink-Sucking Monster?
Business
  • Trades Should Add Technology to Their Tool Belts
  • You’re Never Too Small to Outsource
  • Don’t Get Hooked By a Whaling Attack
  • Streamline Digital Media Storage with NAS
Feedback

We would LOVE some feedback about the newsletter service. Feel free to hit reply if you have any of your own feedback or suggestions.

Hi Bryce

I'm looking at how to make a sign up to receive this free ebook kinda thing. With mailchimp I reckon - but I want to have different ebooks depending on which page they sign up with I guess. Mailchimp looks more geared to one PDF for all signups.

Back